Tuesday, October 27, 2009

not a happy camper

ok so really!! this weekend was ok for me because i got to hang with my friends and even play come beer pong(i am sooo horrible at that game but i will get better i promise that) and we had an amazing turnout for the haunted house but idk for some reason my crazy butt boyfriend didnt hardly talk to me at all...his phone was dead most of the time or he was with his friends or family...he called only a couple of times and yeah even came down for a few and had lunch with me(only cause he had to come down for the regents test but he didnt have to see me i get that) but monday night i didnt hardly talk to him and today he had to study instead of walk me to my class so right now i am not too happy at my boyfriend...hopefully he will do something sweet to make up for it...he normally does but idk...and it is funny how once a boy i use to like finds out i have a boyfriend..he starts texting me nonstop and what not!!!!! im not happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment